Friday, December 03, 2004

Descuido

Al parecer, esa fue la razón de mi censura...

"I looked at the newsletter again and I saw that the whole last paragraph got cut off! I am so sorry - that was entirely my fault, sometimes when the newsletter transfers from FrontPage to email format, data gets lost and I have to re-input it, I obviously missed it on your review!

I am so sorry - it was not intentional I swear!"

De las posibilidades, era la menos dañina. Pero, ¿y qué acciones se tomarán en cuenta?

"I loved the review - and actually really want to see the movie, I remember learning about Kinsey in psych classes.. I will put one of those "corrections" sections in next month's edition, like in regular newspapers!"

¿Cómo ven? ¡Como si fuera un periódico de verdad! Les digo, ¿a qué estamos jugando? Por lo pronto, parece que me va a dar un resfrío y el invierno todavía no llega; pero al niño le gusta el frío. ¿Quién me quiere apapachar con un caldito de pollo?

No comments: